- Domain Sales
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We are recruiting!
Welcome to H&M! A workplace where you can be yourself & so much more!
The Stock keeper role can be a fun, a chance to learn and grow, or the start of a life-long career in a big and dynamic fashion company.
The working schedule is from 7:00-15:30, Monday-Friday and week-ends are OFF.
As well as personal development and individual growth, you will also receive generous and much valued benefits such as:
- Discounts 25% with all brands in the H&M group
- Meal Tickets
- Paid sick leave and annual leave
- Health insurance
- Christmas Voucher
- All week-ends OFF
What you do:
- You always put our Customers in the center of everything you are doing and help and share your Product and Fashion knowledge with them.
- You support in the maintenance of neat and tidy sales floor to ensure a positive shopping experience working in accordance with H&M standards.
- By using your skills and knowledge to support your colleagues, you actively contribute to help building good atmosphere & well-functioning team.
How we imagine you:
- You are friendly, sociable, positive and willing to learn on the job!
- You are a team player who enjoys working in a multitasking environment.
- You are entrepreneurial and ready to think outside the box.
- You speak ROMANIAN or ENGLISH language (intermediate)
H&M is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment and we are actively looking for qualified candidates irrespective of race, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, national origin, disability, or age.
Here’s your chance for a career with endless opportunities, interested?
Apply now and be yourself & more at H&M!
Click here to apply : https://smrtr.io/hfMnm
- Customer First
- With a Smile
- Meal tickets
- Training programs
- Get rapid career growth
- Health Insurance
- Awesome coffee
- Telephone Interview
- In store Interview
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it