- Domain Marketing & PR
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Mid Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We are Boosta — an international IT company that creates and promotes its products, performance marketing and has its investment fund.
A little bit about us:
— we create and promote our products to Western markets;
— we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists;
— Boosta was founded in 2014 and since then the company has grown from 3 to 600+ people. However, we kept that Boosta-family atmosphere in our teams!
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager. We hope to see you at the interview, but first let's ensure that we are suitable for each other.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Adaptation and optimization of content.
- Form hypotheses for content testing in marketing. Conduct content tests, edit the funnel in the content part.
- Work with the design team, prepare technical specifications, generate ideas for marketing.
- Participate in the selection of content.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Can solve creative problems, generate hypotheses for tests.
- Understand marketing metrics: CPA, CTR, CR.
- Have a background in related areas (User acquisition, Creative marketing, Product Marketing).
- Continuous Learning
- Growth Mindset
- Value our people
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with the best experts
- Learning budget and platforms
- 1st stage: communication with the recruiter.
- 2nd stage: an interview with the lead.
- 3rd stage: test task.
- 4th stage: a collection of recommendations.
- 5th stage: job offer!
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it