- Domain Marketing & PR
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We are Boosta — an international IT company that creates and promotes its products, performance marketing and has its investment fund.
A little bit about us:
— we create and promote our products to Western markets;
— we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists;
— Boosta was founded in 2014 and since then the company has grown from 3 to 600+ people. However, we kept that Boosta-family atmosphere in our teams!
We are currently looking for a PPC Specialist to join one of our teams.
If you have more than 1 year of experience in Google Ads, if you know how to achieve results using Google Ads, set up Google Analytics goals for a project, if you effectively use an advertising budget of over $20 000 per month, then you should definitely join us!
What can we get for you?
- Work with large budgets of $200 000-300 000.
- Working on the Tier 1 market (USA, CA, UK).
- Working in an RRS team with the opportunity to gain new knowledge.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Launching new projects in Tier 1 markets.
- Running tests of search campaigns.
- Complete freedom in terms of ideas and new methods of achieving results.
- Optimization of the advertising budget over $100 000 per month with reference to KPI.
- Results analysis.
- Searching for methods of scaling advertising campaigns.
- Communication with the team (content, finance, developers, data science, product managers).
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Google Search Ads, Google Display Networks, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, and
- Google Tag Manager.
- Analytical skills (ROI, ROMI, ROAS, CAC, LTV, ECPC, etc).
- Hands-on experience with Excel / Google spreadsheet.
- Knowledge of English at a level not lower than Intermediate (spoken English is an advantage - there are English-speaking members of the team).
- Experience with large budgets - $20 000.
- Continuous Learning
- Growth Mindset
- Value our people
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with the best experts
- Learning budget and platforms
- 1st stage: communication with the recruiter (by phone, up to 15 minutes).
- 2nd stage: interview with the lead and the recruiter.
- 3rd stage: test task.
- 4th stage: collection of recommendations.
- 5th stage: job offer!
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it