- Domain Marketing & PR
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We are Boosta — an international IT company that creates and promotes its products, performance marketing and has its investment fund.
A little bit about us:
— we create and promote our products to Western markets;
— we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists;
— Boosta was founded in 2014 and since then the company has grown from 3 to 600+ people.
We are currently looking for a Middle SEO Specialist. We hope to see you at the interview, but first let's make sure that we are suitable for each other.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Search for growth points of the site.
- Increasing traffic and conversions in the Software Developers cluster.
- Market analysis, formation and implementation of a comprehensive SEO promotion strategy.
- Building and implementation of linkbuilding and content strategy.
- Increase traffic and conversions for the promoted sections.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Experience with gambling/betting niche or related niches (essay, adult).
- Experience in promoting websites to Western markets (Europe, USA, Australia) and availability of successful cases.
- Experience with SEO tools (Ahrefs, Semrush, Seranking, Key Collector, Screaming Frog, Google Analytics, Google Search Console).
- Ability to conduct a comprehensive analysis of competitors.
- Experience in creating a content strategy and writing technical specifications for texts.
- Experience in creating linkbuilding strategy and TOR for linkbuilding.
- Ability to organize the work of freelance specialists (linkbuilders, copywriters, others).
- Work experience from 2 years.
- Continuous Learning
- Growth Mindset
- Value our people
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with the best experts
- Learning budget and platforms
- 1st stage: communication with the recruiter.
- 2nd stage: interview.
- 3rd stage: test task.
- 4th stage: a collection of recommendations
- 5th stage: job offer!
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it