- Domain Marketing & PR
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We are Boosta — an international IT company that creates and promotes its products, performance marketing and has its investment fund.
A little bit about us:
— we create and promote our products to Western markets;
— we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists;
— Boosta was founded in 2014 and since then the company has grown from 3 to 600+ people.
As we’re growing so fast, our young team is looking for a Middle Outreach Specialist. Someone who is going to enjoy what they do just like the rest of us. We hope to share our best practices altogether.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Finding and analyzing websites via SEO tools (Ahrefs, Similarweb, Semrush, Majestic etc.) for placing the links.
- Collecting emails and corresponding with webmasters.
- Creating catchy topics.
- Preparing technical tasks for copywriters to receive high-quality articles.
- Researching new linkbuilding strategies and opportunities.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- At least 1 year experience in Western market.
- Excellent English writing skills (at least Intermediate).
- Fluent in such SEO tools as Ahrefs, Similarweb, Semrush, Majestic.
- Understanding of basic SEO and HTML.
- Expert of linkbuilding best practices.
- Experienced user of Google Sheets, Excel (knowledge of formulas).
- Ability to multitask.
- Continuous Learning
- Growth Mindset
- Value our people
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with the best experts
- Learning budget and platforms
- 1st stage: pre-screen with the recruiter (in Google Meets, up to 30 minutes).
- 2nd stage: interview with TL (in Google Meets, up to 60 minutes).
- 3rd stage: test task.
- 4th stage: collecting recommendations.
- 5th stage: offer!
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it