- Domain Marketing & PR
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation Yes
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We are Boosta — an international IT company that creates and promotes its products, performance marketing and has its investment fund.
A little bit about us:
— we create and promote our products to Western markets;
— we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists;
— Boosta was founded in 2014, since then the company has grown from 3 to 600+ people.
However, we kept that Boosta-family atmosphere in our teams!
There is a lot to learn at Boosta, even if you have experience! If you want to become the owner of Google pages and learn how to bring sites to the first places in search, then we are your stop :) After all, this is exactly what Linkbuilder at Boosta does.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Search for quality platforms for placement, analysis of websites using SEO tools.
- Communication with webmasters about the possibility of publishing unique content.
- Communication with content managers to create high-quality articles.
- Testing email newsletters and other outreach methods.
- Drafting technical specifications for content writing.
- Search for new strategies and opportunities for linking.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Written English at Upper-Intermediate level and above.
- Experience in a similar position 1+ year.
- Ability to use different ways of communication with webmasters.
- Confident user of Excel, Google Sheets.
- Ability to type quickly :)
- Continuous Learning
- Growth Mindset
- Value our people
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with the best experts
- Learning budget and platforms
- 1st stage: communication with the recruiter (a telephone format, up to 15 minutes).
- 2nd stage: test task.
- 3rd stage: interview with the recruiter and TL.
- 4th stage: final interview.
- 5th stage: collecting recommendations.
- 6th stage: offer!
- Welcome on board and you will have a 2-week paid internship.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it