- Domain Marketing & PR
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Remote
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
We are Boosta — an international IT company that creates and promotes its products, performance marketing and has its investment fund.
A little bit about us:
— we create and promote our products to Western markets;
— we develop marketing tools for SEO specialists;
— Boosta was founded in 2014 and since then the company has grown from 3 to 600+ people. However, we kept that Boosta-family atmosphere in our teams!
We are looking for an Outreach Specialist. We hope to see you at the interview, but first let's ensure that we are suitable for each other.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Find and analyze websites using SEO tools.
- Order, check and post content on websites.
- Publish articles on different subjects on blogs.
- Assemble sites into lists (using Google Sheets / Excel).
- Dealing with different types of links (i.e. forum platforms / social networks / QA
- Communicating with webmasters about the possibility of publishing unique content.
- Header and metadata optimization.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
- Excellent level of English (especially written).
- Proficiency in other languages such as German, Japanese, Spanish or French (a huge
- Experience in using Excel / Google Sheets.
- Understanding of the process of building outreach links.
- Experience in using the following tools: Ahrefs, Majestic, Similarweb, Semrush.
- Continuous Learning
- Growth Mindset
- Value our people
- Work from anywhere
- Flexible work schedule
- Work with the best experts
- Learning budget and platforms
- 1st stage: communication with the recruiter.
- 2nd stage: an interview with the lead.
- 3rd stage: test task.
- 4th stage: collection of recommendations.
- 5th stage: job offer!
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it