- Domain IT Software
- Availability Part-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Kyiv
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Do you like texting your family or friends? This SMS project may be for you! Join Appen today!
Be part of a unique Minnelusa project on SMS collection that will improve the technology behind Messaging Apps!
Project Task Description:
Send us SMS conversations in your respective language (Russian) that you have stored on your phone: either Android SMS, iMessage, and/or WhatsApp. You can choose exactly which conversation you want to share and which SMS you want to delete before we receive them.
- Option 1: Have an iPhone & a Mac
- Option 2: Have an Android phone & any computer (laptop or desktop)
- Must be a resident in Ukraine
- Strong spoken and written fluency in English and Russian skills
Project Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible working time
- Work from home setup
- Apply and work while you're studying or working, this can be your part-time
- Apply as many projects as you can!
Don’t miss the chance to earn extra income working from the comfort of your own home. This is a great opportunity for you and your friends! Express your interest by clicking the link and creating your Appen account today!
Choose Russian(Ukraine) as your primary language. To get started, click the "COMPLETE PROFILE" button, to gain more access to all available projects.
Complete all the needed information and make sure to click the "SAVE AND SUBMIT PROFILE" button.
Once your account has been completed, click the 'All Projects' Tab and look for project "Minnelusa". Choose the "Apply" button to start your qualification for the project.
*If you are already registered to Appen Connect, you can log back into your account and look for this project.
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
"A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it