- Domain IT Software
- Availability Part-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Kyiv
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
If you love social media and are an active user, now is the time to get paid for your time on social media platforms!
What is a social media evaluation job?
It is a process by which a particular social networking presence is studied to determine how effective an individual's or a company's social branding is.
Social Media Evaluators with Appen evaluate the quality and relevance of information in their local area or country of residence in categories such as news feeds, advertisements, and search results. Have a direct impact on the effectiveness and relevancy of the service these companies provide.
Help a large Social Media platform evaluate the e-commerce shopping experience by purchasing items and completing surveys related to the experience.
- Mystery Shoppers Keep their purchases.
- Mystery Shoppers are reimbursed for their purchases.
- Who doesn’t like free products?
- Mystery Shoppers should have some disposable income to make purchases upfront
- Mystery Shoppers should be able to complete purchases within a short 1-week timeline
- Have experience shopping and completing purchase surveys online
- Great attention to detail and strong English reading comprehension skills
- Spoken and written fluency in Ukrainian
Be part of our team and enjoy the excitement of being a Mystery Shopper!
Apply Now: https://connect.appen.com/qrp/public/project?type=social_media&utm_campaign=jobs4ukrJdelmundo__UKR-UKR_
What to expect when you register:
- Create an Appen Account
- Choose Ukrainian (Ukraine) as your primary language
- Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
- Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
- Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it