- Domain IT Software
- Availability Part-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Fixed period
- Location Kyiv
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
Appen is a global leader in the development of high-quality, human-annotated datasets for machine learning and artificial intelligence. Appen brings 25 years of experience capturing and enriching a wide variety of data types including speech, text, image, and video. With deep expertise in more than 180 languages and access to a global crowd of over 1 million skilled contractors.
You will only be required to have access to a smartphone/computer that will be used to take part in our projects once you get in. If you know how to navigate the internet and have enough resources to perform the task, then you are good to proceed with the application.
Help develop artificial intelligence behind facial recognition technologies in a variety of situations and for a variety of nationalities by taking part in the project.
• Short-term earning potential
• Record one(1) short selfie video in a well-lit environment
• One session will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete from start to end
No experience is necessary, all you need is:
• Fluent spoken and written skills in English and Ukrainian
• An iOS device and a stable internet connection
• Well-lit room and clear background for recording
What to expect when you register:
• Create an Appen Account
• Choose Ukrainian (Ukraine) as your primary language
• Complete your profile and project registration [5 min]
• Study the provided guidelines [at your own pace]
• Agree to confidentiality and ways of working rules
• Pass the quiz
Join the fun with AI Technology!
Apply Now! https://connect.appen.com/qrp/public/project?type=data_collection&utm_source=Jobs4UKR&utm_medium=Job%20Post&utm_campaign=ST_Jdelmundo_DC_UKR-UKR_Jobs4UKR_2022&utm_term=UKR-UKR&utm_content=
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it