Technical Project Manager
4 days ago
- Domain IT Software
- Availability Full-time
- Experience Entry Level
- Type of contract Indeterminate term
- Location Bucharest
- Accommodation No
- Salary To be determined
- Verified company Yes
- Technical background (4+ years previous experience in a software development company);
- A background across one ofthe following software disciplines: development, business analysis, QA;
- Technical skills: Windows, networking, remote control software (TeamViewer, UltraVNC, LogmeIn, etc.) and CRM solutions (JIRA/Confluence), HTML, XML, JSON, webservices;
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
Role for BUILD (new solution in country):
- Provide training into Acrelec software solutions to the point of being autonomous into their setup in lab or presentations to prospective clients;
- Get training into client’s solutions (eg POS solutions, CRMetc.), that we need to build interfaces with;
- Organize and participate to solution localization, involving translation but also any fiscal requirements or common functionality in the market;
- Act as a single point of contact with third-party vendors in each country, over integration projects (eg payment systems), building labs, attend certification processes;
- Provide a pre-sales support role for projects involving software, including building/operating demos.
During a project phase:
- Be the main customer contact for software changes and actually implement the changes in different software modules; (is directly involved in the technical implementation of each solution);
- Formalize requirements for new projects or any software changes and provide follow-up client side, with updates of planning and workload estimates accordingly;
- Create and coordinate acceptance tests of a new software delivery (or every time it is required) and ensure they are validated and formalized with customers;
- Implement the end-to-end solution for each country.
When a solution is ready to go in production (RUN):
- Leads implementation and rollouts maintaining a permanent contact with customers and their needs from both technical and project perspective;
- Provide functional/technical training to the local support teams;
- Act as an escalation point for any software related issues in the market;
- Open and follow-up all software related incidents with the product team;
- Write and localize user functional documentation and create any other documents required during the project phase.
- HR Interview (online)
- Hiring Manager interview (online)
- Offer (online)
Apply to job
Stay safe in your search for employment.
- Ask questions about the job before you go to an interview
- Don’t leave your original passport and ID to employers
- Don’t make any requested payments
- Research the recruiter and the company
- Read the contract before you sign it
Read more about how to recognise legitimate employment here.
Apply to job